Monday, August 20, 2012

Neighborhood Love

I haven't blogged in a while, and, to be honest, that's because it's so intimidating to try to go back and log everything! I've been jotting down N's milestones in her baby book and in my Google Docs, but am still trying to get actual post-dated blog entries together. Also, if you have a baby, you know how much you try to cram in while they're napping, and blogging doesn't always make the cut! So, in the meantime, I'm just going to start with where we are. It's easier that way, don't you think? Lately, we've been taking morning walks up to the coffee shop in our neighborhood, Russell's, and then moseying on over to our park. N LOVES to swing and ride down the slide with her mom. I'm so, so thankful that Jacob works from home so that we can take these leisurely morning walks together. I have a feeling that these will be some of our favorite memories of our neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment